3.4

I overpaid two bills to wilkes barre general hospital.thru their payment processing vendor.

I have tried since early January 2016 to get my refund for overpaying them twice. the total is $275,52. I have had nothing but trouble with their billing and will never use that hospital again. I am about to go to a local magistrate and name wilkes barre general in a complaint.

after all the billing were from them and they are responsibe to their customers.

I have called dozens of times to the bill collecting agency.I have called the hospital and still nothing is being done

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $276. NICEONE2150 is overall dissatisfied with Commonwealth Health. The most disappointing about wilkes-barre general hospital at Commonwealth Health was bad bill processing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Commonwealth Health.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Commonwealth Health to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Commonwealth Health?

Comments